Pittsburgh Managed IT
We offer Managed IT Support services from our Pittsburgh office for small and medium size businesses including insurance agencies, law offices and manufacturing. Most of our support systems can be managed through our privacy compliant remote access system. This is used to provide day to day support on servers and personal computers, and minimizes the need for On-site visits.
At AnswerGroup, network security is our priority. Our in-house remote access appliance is dedicated to conduct a remote access session without passing session information through a third-party. This keeps system and information access behind the customer’s own firewall and security measures. The appliance additionally maintains a complete and accurate audit trail of the remote session meeting government standards for security sensitive enterprises.
Are you a Business needing Managed IT Support Services in Pittsburgh PA, West Virginia, Ohio or Maryland?
AnswerGroup provides on site and remote managed IT support services to its clients from it’s Pittsburgh office for Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio, and Maryland areas. Our technicians area extremely experienced to support all of our clients’ technology needs. Clients can trust our team to resolve your firms technical issues.
With managed IT services from Answer Group, you’ve got somebody WHO is aware of your business and your goals, understands how you work, and is frequently seeking new better approaches to allow you to succeed. you’ve got peace of mind that this essential business responsibility is taken care of, allowing you to focus on what’s most important, running your business.
IT services we provide
from our Pittsburgh Office
Desktop Management & Support
- Application assistance
Server Management & Support
- Windows servers including SBS systems, 2008, and 2011
- Legacy server migration
- Integrated Server Backup solutions
Email Management Systems
- Exchange Servers designed and implemented
- Assistance with 3rd party POP and imap servers
- Spam Filter integration & maintenance
- Email Encryption
Business Continuity Support
- Service Packages for ongoing support
- Packages designed based on customer’s need on a day to day, month to month, year to year basis.
- Inquire – Let us help you determine the type of support package that might best fit your needs.
Privacy & Security
- Email Security & Encryption
- HIPPA & GLBA Compliance
- Policies & Procedures Implementation
- AMS Preferred Services Inc.
- Online / Inhouse / Legacy
- Specializing in service & support for agencies that are no longer under AMS/Vertafore support.
- General Agency Systems implementation and support
- System conversions
- Hosted Solutions
- Amicus Attorney service & support
- We are the area consultant for Amicus Attorney
- QuickBooks integration