Managed IT Services in Pittsburgh
With AnswerGroup’s Managed IT Services plans, you can do what you do best – managing your business and leave the rest to us. We believe businesses shouldn’t have to be bothered by the tedious tasks of backing up data, maintaining IT systems, or administering the daily IT operations.
Network security is our priority
Our in-house remote access appliance is dedicated to conduct a remote access session without passing session information through a third-party. This keeps system and information access behind the customer’s own firewall and security measures. In addition, it maintains a complete and accurate audit trail of the remote session meeting government standards for security sensitive enterprises.
AnswerGroup provides onsite and remote managed IT support and services to its clients from it’s Pittsburgh office for Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio, and Maryland areas. You can trust our team to resolve your firms technical issues.
Our IT services cover all your technology needs — from IT Support & Consulting, Network Cabling, and Managed Firewall, to Server & Network Management and Wireless Infrastructure. you’ve got peace of mind that this essential business responsibility is taken care of, allowing you to focus on what’s most important, running your business. With over 20 years of experience, why not let our experts take care of your IT management needs today?
IT services we provide
from our Pittsburgh Office
Desktop Management & Support
- Application assistance
Server Management & Support
- Windows servers including SBS systems, 2008, and 2011
- Legacy server migration
- Integrated Server Backup solutions
Email Management Systems
- Exchange Servers designed and implemented
- Assistance with 3rd party POP and imap servers
- Spam Filter integration & maintenance
- Email Encryption
Business Continuity Support
- Service Packages for ongoing support
- Packages designed based on customer’s need on a day to day, month to month, year to year basis.
- Inquire – Let us help you determine the type of support package that might best fit your needs.
Privacy & Security
- Email Security & Encryption
- HIPPA & GLBA Compliance
- Policies & Procedures Implementation
- AMS Preferred Services Inc.
- Online / Inhouse / Legacy
- Specializing in service & support for agencies that are no longer under AMS/Vertafore support.
- General Agency Systems implementation and support
- System conversions
- Hosted Solutions
- Amicus Attorney service & support
- We are the area consultant for Amicus Attorney
- QuickBooks integration