Answer Group is an established IT service and hardware provider in Pittsburgh that supports clients in the insurance field, manufacturing, construction, non-profit and various small businesses. We are locally owned and operated, and have been in business since 1994. We work hard, we work smart, and as a team take pride in our work providing high quality support to our diverse client base. Join us!
IT Consultant – Help Desk Management & Network Support
A Network Technician is needed for a key position maintaining client networks, and resolving issues remotely, via phone support, and onsite.
Some of the platforms and areas we work with on a daily basis are:
- Some of the platforms and areas we work with on a daily basis are:
- Microsoft Windows (7, 8, 10)
- Microsoft Office products and support
- Exchange / Office 365 configuration and support
- Small Business Server products
- Networking, Group Policy setups
- Active Directory
- Advanced routers/ firewalls ( Sonicwall and WatchGaurd )
- Setting up and configuring VPNs and remote office sites
- Quicken, Quickbooks, and other Accounting Software
- Network planning and configuration
- Remote end-user support
- Workstation imaging, and software installations
- Hardware installations, hardware repairs
AutoTask, Bomgar and Storegrid familiarity is a definite plus as we use these products in-house.
Candidate will work closely with our IT services and hardware teams with occasional onsite trips to local clients – driver’s license required. Critical thinking, organizational and time management skills are a must. Excellent written skills are required for documentation of time. Excellent verbal and customer service skills are required to work with end users of all technical levels
If you have well-rounded talents that you feel will benefit our team, please email your resume with a cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.
Non-smoker / Valid Drivers’ license / Insurable.
Please email resume and cover letter.