We’re looking for one or two friendly, qualified technicians to join our team!
Answer Group is an established IT service and hardware provider in Pittsburgh that supports clients in the insurance field, manufacturing, construction, non-profit and various small businesses. We are locally owned and operated, and have been in business since 1994. We work hard, we work smart, and as a team take pride in our work providing high quality support to our diverse client base. Join us!
A Network Technician is needed for a key position maintaining client networks, and resolving issues remotely, via phone support, and onsite.
Some of the platforms you should be proficient in:
- Microsoft products including Windows 10, Exchange / Office 365 and Small Business Server products.
- Networking – Group policy setups
- Active Directory
- Advance routers & firewalls
- VPN and remote office setups
- Network planning and configuration
- AzureAD and Cloud Hosted Servers
- Experience using Autotask, Bomgar and Storegrid is a plus.
Critical thinking, organizational and time management skills are essential. Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work with end users of all technical levels is required.
Position available immediately for the right candidate.
Please send an email with resume and cover letter expressing your interest.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
- Associate (Preferred)
- MSP: 2 years (Required)
- Windows: 5 years (Required)
- Azure AD: 1 year (Required)
Location: Carnegie, PA
Position is In-Office Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with occasional onsite client visits.